I’m Justin Jaucian, practitioner of Oriental Medicine and Licensed Acupuncturist in the exotic lands of New Jersey striving for balance in a shifting world, and my mission is to help you enjoy richer health through offering programs and services sourced in Oriental Medicine’s holistic philosophies and practices.
* Over 20 years treating pain syndromes with acupuncture, cupping, therapeutic bodywork, and remedial exercises.
* Years of experience working in interdisciplinary facilities alongside conventional physicians, chiropractors, physical therapists, and massage therapists
* Over 20 years practicing qigong and meditation for personal health cultivation
* Teaching community classes on holistic principles and practices for uplifting health since 2003
* 2002 graduate of the award-winning Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
In addition, I currently study Wu style taijiquan in the lineage of Master Wang Peisheng and synthesize Eastern and Western inner traditions into my work, drawing on Christianity, Buddhism, Daoism, Yoga, the Pathwork Lectures, and various shamanic plant medicine traditions.